Aromatherapy has been used for hundreds of years. Recently, it became trendy and mainstream. It has some wondering; is this really beneficial to my health, or is this just a scam for yuppies looking to live forever?
Within Canada in the last year doTERRA has been recognized for it’s CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils and the health benefits, differing for each oil.
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
So essential oils can benefit your health. One of the ways you can use your essential oils, is through aromatherapy. You may see more and more information on aromatherapy and oils as more companies try to create products around essential oils.
However, always try to do your own research, find things that work for you personally; and consider working with someone who is educated in oils to help you along. (Have questions? I’m a Wellness Advocate, and am happy to help anyone along in their oil journey!) CLICK HERE to reach me.
Check out this snazzy info graphic from freepeople.blog which I think explains aromatherapy really well. ❤
Info-graphic originally from – Freepeople.blog